Global Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion thought-leader and Keynote Speaker Raven Solomon and her team are in search of a DEI Content Producer to help develop and produce content across several different verticals, primarily diversity, equity and inclusion. The ideal candidate for this role is a poised professional with previous copywriting, business writing and/or storytelling experience, demonstrated DEI interest or experience, a creative spirit, and a commitment to excellence.
This individual is a true self-starter who works well independently (without consistent supervision), can adapt in fast-paced, ever-changing environments, collaborates well within a small team, and is extremely organized. She, he, or they are committed to the agenda of diversity, equity, and inclusion work in today’s workplace and care deeply about advancing it.
This person will be responsible for growing the RSE brand and establishing the company’s authority as an industry thought-leader through creating value-adding, targeted, and well-substantiated content for blogs, articles, white papers, email campaigns, social media, long and short form videos and more. This individual will have multiple, mind-stimulating projects at a time that will utilize a wide range of traits and skills, but will require effective time management and organization.
This position is part-time and has the potential to grow into a full-time position and/or lead to other opportunities within the growing company. It is completely remote and can be done well from anywhere in the world.
- Produce value-adding, targeted, and well-substantiated content for publication online across several different mediums
- Optimize content using SEO keywords and best practices
- Develop channel-appropriate messaging framework for a variety of platforms that differentiates the RSE brand
- Work with leaders, subject matter experts, research subjects, guest writers, etc. to write and produce content
- Manage content throughout the production lifecycle through rounds of edits and revisions with leaders, subject matter experts, research subjects, guest writers, etc.
- Contribute to the creation of marketing and content strategies
- Use existing knowledge and tools provided to deliver compelling sales copy
- Anticipate content needs in the face of rapidly changing product, audience, and business drivers
- Contribute to the creation of scripts, visual aids, and workshop materials for client learning solutions
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, journalism, integrated communication, HR or a related field, OR 2 years of relevant work experience
- Proven record of excellent copywriting, business writing & storytelling demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Demonstrated interest or experience in diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Knowledge of basic SEO principles and strategy
- Bonus skills/ experience - research, training or instructional design, sales copy
- Communication (verbal & written)
- Time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Technology/Computer Skills
- Attention to detail
- Part-time between 20-25 hours per week, may fluctuate depending on workload. Some opportunity may also exist for a few additional hours, so the candidate should have some bandwidth for growth
- Hours are flexible, but must be available at least two hours during standard workday, 8am to 5pm EST, Mon- Fri
- $20-25/hour based on experience
- Bonus available based on performance and time with the company
*This role is new and may evolve over time.